CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
VRT Administrative Support Coordinator
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time VRT Admin Support Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA to join us.
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM) *PLEASE NOTE: You will be expected to move into a non-traditional job schedule (NOT M-F, day shift) within 6-12 months of hire*
Compensation: $17.25/hr. Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- Current Employees Get $400 for Referrals
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at or email your resume to email@example.com.
Job Summary: The Vehicle Reliability Team (VRT) Admin Support Coordinator will aid in accurately documenting repair information in a timely manner for road calls. This can be supported by conducting real-time follow-ups, accurate communication with operating companies and vendors, on-time responses to telematic communications, and efficient responses to maintenance portals. These items will be monitored and measured with monthly KPIs.
- Manage maintenance for out-of-service units with assigned tasks.
- Manage team goals by monitoring monthly KPIs.
- Maintain communication with operating companies.
- Answering operation company emails.
- Follow-ups for repairs and critical drivers.
- Portals (Eshop/Shop Connect).
- Telematic communications.
- Assisting in maintenance planning.
- Key metrics include truck productivity and the percentage of past-due follow-ups.
- Key deliverables include accurate road call entries.
Talent Qualifications & Requirements:
VRT has a training program covering all duties and responsibilities in the department. No previous experience is needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pass CRST background check and drug screen.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Customer service experience.
- Administrative support and scheduling experience.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.