CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Over the next few years, CRST The Transportation Solution will be implementing significant enterprise-wide system and software upgrades. In support of this project, and of future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team, located in Cedar Rapids, IA. We are seeking new IT skills and resources in the areas of help desk technicians, project managers, business process analyst, application administration and software development. It is an exciting time to join an organization who is investing heavily into the future, come and be a part of something big!
The Voice Engineer is responsible for covering the highest level of technical support for the following areas: voice technologies, IVR’s, call reports, all technologies regarding voice. This position sits in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Design, Architecture, Installation, and Maintenance of Cisco Voice systems. This includes, CUCM, CUC, UCCX, CUBE, PRI, FXO/FXS and QoS
- Assist as Tier 3 support for trouble tickets
- Mentor Voice / network team
- Quality assurance and testing
- Documentation for both internal IT and end-users
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills
- Reliable, self-directed, self-motivated
- Deliver excellence under pressure
- Works well in team environment
- Proficient in all Windows environments (Linux a plus)
- Proficient in Office Suite
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco ISR gateways including technologies such as MGCP, SIP, H323, SCCP, PRI’s, FXO/FXS, CUBE, Transcoders, MTP’s and dial-peers
- Experience with upgrading, patching and general maintenance on Cisco Voice Operating Systems
- Experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, ACD call routing and CUIC reporting
- Understanding of Microsoft server environments as it pertains to voice-related functions in Active Directory and DHCP
- Strong Understanding of Cisco IOS
- Strong Understanding of TCP/IP and networking
- Specialized in the configuration of voice networks at layers 2 and 3. Including but not limited to QoS (Modular and Auto), routing/switching, dial-peers, dspfarm resources, SRST, and trunking (POTS/PRI/SIP) priority
- Skilled with Cisco Contact Center Express Scripting
- Experience in designing and supporting E911
- Experience with enterprise-class network management/monitoring systems
- 3-5 years’ experience in an enterprise business environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in support voice technologies
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.