CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Vehicle Response Team Administrative Support
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking an Administrative Support Coordinator for our Vehicle Reliability Team (VRT) in Cedar Rapids, IA – Apply today!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the ability to multi-task is a must and seek a position that provides a significant impact on the success of a business? If so, our Vehicle Reliability Team is the spot for you.
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- $17.38/hr. Starting Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Training, 401(k), Major Medical Insurance & Wellness Plan, Vision & Dental Insurance, and Parental Leave)
- Great Employees know Great Employees – Earn an extra $400 for referring your network to work at CRST!
- Dress for Success for the Day – Use your best judgment based on those you are interacting with.
Job Summary: The VRT Administrative Support Coordinator will aid in accurately documenting repair information in a timely manner for road calls. This can be supported by conducting real-time follow-ups, accurate communication with operating companies and vendors, on-time responses to telematic communications, and efficient responses to maintenance portals. These items will be monitored and measured with monthly KPIs.
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Manage maintenance for out-of-service units with assigned tasks.
- Manage team goals by monitoring monthly KPIs.
- Maintain communication with operating companies.
- Answering operation company emails.
- Follow-ups for repairs and critical drivers.
- Portals (Eshop/Shop Connect).
- Telematic communications.
- Assisting in maintenance planning.
- Key metrics include truck productivity and the percentage of past-due follow-ups.
- Key deliverables include accurate road call entries.
Talent Qualifications & Requirements:
VRT has a training program covering all duties and responsibilities in the department. No previous experience is needed.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- An associate degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- 6-12 months of experience in a related field is preferred.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
Did You Know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.