CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Vehicle Reliability Coordinator – After Hours
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time After Hours VRT Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA to join us.
Job Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday (1:00 PM-10:00 PM)
Compensation: $18.50/hr. Starting Wages + $2,400/year Shift Differential (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- Current Employees Get $400 for Referrals
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Vehicle Reliability Team (VRT) Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service and overseeing equipment breakdowns including all mechanical/accident repairs outside of CRST service locations for all CRST operating groups.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with professional driver/operations department to ensure equipment is routed to a service provider for preventative maintenance (PMs) and repairs.
- Monitor the progress of repairs with external service providers, record updates as needed, and complete repair orders in Transman (CRST Equipment Solution’s operating system).
- Answer and coordinate inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Inform CRST Operations daily of equipment status.
- Negotiation of repair and labor costs with external service providers.
- Perform invoice/com check reconciliation.
- Perform other customer service duties and tasks as assigned.
Talent Qualifications & Requirements:
VRT has a training program covering all duties and responsibilities in the department. No previous experience is needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pass CRST background check and drug screen.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Phone triage and incoming call experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.