CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Vehicle Customer Service Coordinator
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking an After Hours Vehicle Reliability Team (VRT) Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA – Apply today!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the ability to multi-task is a must and seek a position that provides a significant impact on the success of a business? If so, our Vehicle Reliability Team is the spot for you.
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- $18.50/hr. Starting Wages + $2,400/year Shift Differential
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Training, 401(k), Major Medical Insurance & Wellness Plan, Vision & Dental Insurance, and Parental Leave)
- Great Employees know Great Employees – Earn an extra $400 for referring your network to work at CRST!
- Dress for Success for the Day – Use your best judgment based on those you are interacting with.
Job Summary: The Vehicle Response Team (VRT) Coordinator is responsible for providing customer service and overseeing equipment breakdowns including all mechanical/accident repairs outside of CRST service locations for all CRST operating groups.
Job Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday (1:00 PM-10:00 PM)
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with professional driver/operations department to ensure equipment is routed to a service provider for preventative maintenance (PMs) and repairs.
- Monitor the progress of repairs with external service providers, record updates as needed, and complete repair orders in Transman (CRST Equipment Solution's operating system).
- Answer and coordinate inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Inform CRST Operations daily of equipment status.
- Negotiation of repair and labor costs with external service providers.
- Perform invoice/com check reconciliation.
- Perform other customer service duties and tasks as assigned.
Talent Qualifications & Requirements:
VRT has a training program covering all duties and responsibilities in the department. No previous experience is needed.
- HS Diploma or GED is required.
- An Associate's degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- 6-12 months of experience in a related field is preferred.
- Customer service experience is preferred.
Did You Know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.