CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Transportation Administrator – PHARMA
Job Summary: The Transportation Administrator for PHARMA is responsible for monitoring and tracking load and refridgerated container temperature information and other data per customer requirements. This role ensures operations provides excellent customer service while meeting customer and CRST performance goals. This position is Thursday – Saturday 6am – 6pm and every other Wednesday 6am – 6pm. PHARMA is a newer and exciting part of CRST, that is quickly growing. Transporting temperature controlled pharmacueticals between manufactures and distributors, the PHARMA team needs someone who is detail oriented and motived to give their best every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and track the PHARMA loads, including monitoring all temperature readings for PHARMA health-science refridgerated containers and provide temperature data to customers
- Update Trailer Temperature Check binder, performing temp checks, escalating warnings and tracking teams for excessive breaks in 30-minute intervals.
- Process status updates and correct any errors inside
- Contact Driver Managers around the need for late pick-ups and deliveries, service failures, warming or cooling trends in trailer, alarms from possible mechanical failures, and other issues as needed
- Send driver security profiles and information in advance (minimum of 24 hours). Further details provided in the ‘Driver Information Update Checklist’ to be completed in the AM and PM
- Clean the ‘whole’ board, to reflect home-times, pickups, deliveries, etc. during a weekend shift, if applicable
- Recover loads when load planning department is not on-site
- Manage customer e-mails
- Answer all-related questions/concerns for PHARMA pick up and deliveries
- Assist other PHARMA Driver Managers when needed, including contacting drivers to get loads accepted
- Coach drivers to adhere to CRST and government safety guidelines
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and loyalty
- Attention to detail
- Is motived by hard work and success
- Drives for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Communicates effectively
- Enjoys and strives for continuous learning
- Proven track record of successful performance
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.