CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a Trailer Technician in our Louisville, KY shop – Apply today!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- Competitive Market-Driven Starting Wages Based on Skill Set, Experience & Knowledge – We encourage technicians of all skill levels to apply!
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K, $400 Referral Bonuses & Parental Leave)
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Structure Technician Development Plan
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation
Job Summary: The Trailer Technician is responsible for maintaining Class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
Job Schedule: Wed-Sat (8:00 AM-6:30 PM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 trailers
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.