CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Every technician is looking for that spot to park their toolbox and add value with their skills and experience. CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is just that place.
We are seeking a Trailer Mechanic to be located at our shop in Albany, OR.
Job Summary: The Trailer Mechanic is responsible for maintaining Class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
Job Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday (8:00 AM-6:30 PM)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include: welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
- Four 10 hour shifts
- Competitive market-driven wages based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Boot and uniform allowance
- Technician development plan
- Advancement opportunities
- High school diploma or GED is preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 trailers
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.