CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Trailer Mechanic in Cedar Rapids, IA to join us.
Job Schedule: Sunday-Wednesday (1:00 PM-11:30 PM)
Compensation: Starting Wages $21-$34/hr. (Paid Bi-Weekly) *Based on Experience*
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Apprentice & Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4,000
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for Referrals
- Uniform Laundry Services
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Trailer Technician is responsible for maintaining Class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools including welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saws, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors & trailers
- Pass CRST background check and drug screen
- Minimum tool requirement
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.