CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a Trailer Technician in our Atlanta, GA shop – Apply today!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- Up to $26.25/hr Starting Wages Based on Skill Set, Experience & Knowledge – We encourage technicians of all skill levels to apply!
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Training, 401(k), Major Medical Insurance & Wellness Plan, Vision & Dental Insurance, and Parental Leave)
- Great Employees know Great Employees – Earn an extra $400 for referring your network to work at CRST!
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Strong Safety Culture
- The Latest Fleet & Collision Mitigation
Job Summary: The Trailer Technician is responsible for maintaining Class 8 trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
Job Schedule: Wednesday-Saturday (6:00 AM-4:30 PM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saws, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
Talent Qualifications & Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 trailers
Did You Know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.