CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a tire technician in our Fresno, CA shop – Apply today!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- $25.50-$30/hr. Starting Wages Based on Skill Set, Experience & Knowledge – We encourage technicians of all skill levels to apply!
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, and 401K)
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Structure Technician Development Plan
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation
- Overtime Offered
Job Summary: Perform duties associated with mounting, dismounting, inflating, repairing, and assessing tires for Class 8 vehicles. Services include evaluation of tire damage, determination of DOT compliance related to tires, and review and evaluation of wear patterns to assess vehicle repair requirements.
Job Schedule: 11:00am-7:30pm Tuesday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect tires and rims for serviceability.
- Reviews wear patterns to determine consistent issues or faults.
- Mount or dismount tires on steel and aluminum rims.
- Maintain inventory control of new, recapped, and unserviceable tires.
- Repairs tires using patching methods, materials, and equipment.
- Determine the correct tire for steer, drive, and trailer applications.
- Adhere to all appropriate safety measures.
- Continually employs all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Correctly and completely fills out repair orders in the fleet maintenance application.
- Requests necessary repair parts, valve stems, caps, and patching materials.
- Inflates tires to prescribed PSI level.
- Conducts tire scrap procedure with Service Manager.
- Analyze tire failures to determine adjustability through the manufacturer.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-12 months experience in relevant field preferred.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.