CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Team Lead -Damage Claims
The Team Lead – Damage Claims position is primarily responsible for ensuring that the various goals of the team are met while resolving inquiries and completing reports for further action. In addition to overseeing activities that are related to handling and processing claims for an organization. They function as a liaison officer between the organization, clients, customers, service providers, insurance providers, and attorneys. They inform all parties about the status and eligibility of all claims. Also, they review claims to ensure that payments are issued. Additionally, they address all the inquiries of their clients/customers. As well as recommending ways by which claim issues can be resolved.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training, leading, development, and motivating the team as needed.
- Communicating and interacting effectively with people at all levels.
- Monitoring process and team compliance.
- Take the lead role regarding all claim activity with escalated internal and external customers, managing requests for subpoenas and other legal matters, including lawsuits, and recommendations to the manager.
- Assists with projects and produces miscellaneous reports as required for Management.
- Identifies and analyzes General Liability claim trends, determines, and implements suggestions to reduce the frequency and severity of losses.
- Attend weekly meetings with the manager to discuss claims and team performance.
- Managing and overseeing a caseload of claims through to conclusion, including agreeing and arranging settlement with customers, clients, insurance carriers, attorneys, service providers, and complex/home delivery managers.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Performs various duties relating to claim files including setting up the file, maintaining file documentation, and closing files at an appropriate time.
- Returns incomplete claims to customers/clients for additional data.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities for loss subrogation.
- Submit and enter all payments into the system correctly.
- Consistent follow-up and updating of all parties involved and create diaries and attach all related documents and information to claim files.
- Receives inbound calls from and places outbound calls to all parties involved (insurance. insured, claimant, service providers, and client).
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leadership skills
- Strong client/customer service orientation and focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical Thinking Skills – (Who, what, where, when, and why?)
- Problem-Solving Skills with Reasoning Abilities
- Communication Skills – (Verbal & Written)
- Time management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Organization Sills
- Ethical Conduct Customer/Client Focus
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
PREFERRED – MS PowerPoint
Standard Benefit Summary:
- Medical( PPO & HDHP), Dental, Vision insurance
- Telehealth services through Dr. on Demand, mental health services included
- Immediate PTO for newly hired employees
- Company paid life insurance based on salary
- Dynamic Company 401(k) plan with matching employer funds
- Short-term and Long-term disability coverage
- Optional voluntary benefits include: additional term life insurance, accident insurance, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program, 3 free counseling sessions for employee and all covered dependents in household
- Bridge Plan, medical discount program offered before major medical coverage begins
- Over 30,000 online employee discounts through PerkSpo
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.