CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Over the next few years, CRST The Transportation Solution will be implementing significant enterprise wide system and software upgrades. In support of this project, and of future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team, located in Cedar Rapids, IA or Atlanta, GA. We are seeking new IT skills and resources in the areas of help desk technicians, project managers, business process analyst, application administration and software development. It is an exciting time to join an organization who is investing heavily into the future, come and be a part of something big!
Maintain the IT Infrastructure of internal environments; including Windows server administration, virtualization, performance tuning, backup and restore. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Maintain documentation of client networks and systems. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks and provide support for escalated trouble tickets.
- Create and maintain comprehesive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment and configuration(s)
- Level 2 and Level 3 Support for problems identified with systems and network. Will act as an escalation for Level 1 and Level 2 support technicians.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting and on-call
- Standard system administration duties including server install, System / Application install, patch management, Windows problem determination and resolution, log analysis
- Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: storage, operating system, directory services, server virtualization using system backup and restore, system and network monitoring, application installation and configuration
- Interface with 3rd party vendors as needed
- Utilize excetptional customer service skills
- Stay curent with system information, industry changes and update
- High School Diploma required. Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is a plus; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of IT experience, enterprise environment preferred.
- Must have Windows OS , VMWare, Active Directory, and Exchange / O365 experience.
- Hyperconverged infrastructure a plus
- Powershell experience
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven background of providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to be self-managed
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.