CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Supervisor – Warehouse Operations
CRST the Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking to add another talented Supervisor – Warehouse Operations to join our growing organization in Jessup, MD.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Job Summary: CRST Specialized Solutions division is the carrier of choice for customers requiring on-site, high touch, and specialized handling. We manage deliveries for a wide range of products for the tech, communications, electronics, and healthcare industries (and many more). Our experienced drivers safely load, unload, and set up products for consumers and companies.
The Supervisor – Operations is responsible for supervising and overseeing the loading and unloading of freight, ensuring that proper handling and safety procedures are followed.
What you will gain: Our internal practices support the development of career paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization. With a variety of divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a full benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first 60 days of employment.
- Supervise a team of employees who are responsible for handling freight and make sure proper procedures are followed to minimize claims.
- Train and instruct warehouse staff on the proper handling of Standard Operating procedures.
- Record daily activities to make sure productivity is maintained at or above the minimum requirements.
- Monitor facility and equipment for repairs and ensure repairs are reported appropriately.
- Meet claims, utilization, and productivity goals set by management
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a related field
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to oversee and manage warehouse personnel
- Ensure operations are met to customer standards
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.