CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for providing regular analysis of operating activities and annually planning/regularly forecasting each of the operating region’s financial performance.
- Critical analysis of the division operations to proactively identify problems and opportunities to drive aggressive improvement of business results.
- Provide financial and analytical support to management.
- Provide timely, relevant, and accurate analysis of the results against historical, planned, and forecasted results to facilitate decision-making.
- Understand and monitor the key operating metrics of each of the businesses and provide management with analysis to improve operating metrics.
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, and concepts to provide practical counsel to the company managers to drive business results.
- Assist with the planning, organization, and coordination of the annual plan and forecasting processes for the division.
- Assist with analysis of new business opportunities including pricing.
- Ensure the integrity of the company’s financial information.
- Perform ad hoc or specific “what-if” analysis as needed for each of the operating companies.
- Prepare financial reports for presentation, and in some cases, present to management.
- Provide oversight to certain operational activities/transactions (i.e. licensing/permitting).
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
- Above average MS Office Skills
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.