CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Senior Call Center Trainer
CRST ’s Home Solutions – Installs division provides delivery and installation of products that require skilled labor or trade-licensed technicians. From delivery to installation and assembly, demand for these services has grown significantly . Home Solutions is proud to work with retail and client partners to provide convenient solutions for consumers.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities :
- Coach and develop team members. This includes developing and facilitating team building exercises and team meetings.
- Provide support to junior trainer.
- Helps with training new trainer on company policies and procedures.
- Create teaching materials including training plans, handouts, and visual materials
- Amend and revise materials and/or training programs as necessary to adapt to changes that occur
- Facilitate the execution of all training plans including business and technical training for new hires and/or current employees
- Plan, organize and implement a range of training activities
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as roleplaying, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Acts as a supportive resource fielding questions about a variety of training topics
- Any other duties assigned
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of training experience
- Background in Call Center Environment
Did you know?
CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
EOE Commitment: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.