CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Sales Enablement Manager
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
Division Overview: Our marketing team is dedicated to promoting CRST’s brand, reach and services. We create new opportunities and foster trusted relationships that support the success and growth of our employees, customers, agents, contactors, and communities.
Role Summary: CRST is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support our Dedicated and Enterprise Sales team. As a member of the Sales Enablement team, you will be responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing sales teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively as it relates to lead generation and overall revenue performance. In addition to lead generation efforts, this role will support the development of sales content and collateral in support of the enterprise sales process along with tracking and reporting on sales pipeline activity.
- Utilize data insights and sales tools to conduct lead generation activities to include cold calling
- Conduct lead generation activities in support of pursuing new business with the goal of converting prospecting calls to leads
- Provide data and reporting to help the sales team accelerate revenue performance
- Develop, monitor, and cadence key performance indicators leveraging Salesforce CRM and Power BI
- Develop sales proposals in support of RFI/RFP responses
- Owner of CRST customer contract review and ensuring compliance of contracts
- Research potential leads and qualify/disqualify them for next level
- 5+ years of sales support or lead generation experience, preferably in transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform high-velocity prospecting
- Experience with CRM systems and pipeline reporting
- Thorough understanding of sales principles
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
CO Residents – salary target range mid point $90,000
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.