CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Safety Programs Manager
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned transportation companies in the US? Look no further than CRST!
We’re seeking a full-time Safety Programs Manager to join our team in Manteca, CA.
The Safety Programs Manager manages all aspects of the CRST driver training programs. This role monitors, measures, and evaluates the ongoing effectiveness of training programs and activities to meet driver learning expectations of CRST The Transportation Solution Inc. This role is responsible for anticipating and delivering the learning resources needed for their respective CRST divisions and the continued evolution of CRST driver training programs.
Manteca, California (on-site)
- Manage technical and functional day-to-day operational aspects of the Learning Management System.
- Collaborate and assist with a variety of stakeholders in implementing effective training through a variety of delivery methods, including LMS, Webinars, live presentations, and demonstrations.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop training materials and course content.
- Ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of all deliverables.
- Exercise a mastery knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Adult Learning techniques.
- Professional judgment and communication with others.
- Perform work of a very detailed nature requiring a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Organize and manage several tasks or projects with concurrent, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Daily review of newly submitted Safety Observations to determine the assigned location and routing to the proper point of contact for action.
- Monthly reporting of Safety Observation metrics.
- Robust Safety Culture template design, implementation, and maintenance for inspections and incident reporting.
- Compilation and consolidation of various Safety Committee issues and action items.
- Facilitate EHS training programs and curricula in the assigned platform(s).
- Conduct periodic site inspections as necessary (may require travel).
Experience & Qualifications
- 2-3+ years experience in the transportation industry
- HS Diploma or GED
- AA or BA in a relevant field
- Learning management systems/safety reporting systems experience
Learn more about this career path and apply now!
The pay range for this position is $69,594 – $111,399. A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range. For roles that are commission or bonus eligible, your recruiter can share more details regarding the specifics of these positions.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.