CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST The Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Safety Administrator to join our team in Birmingham, AL!
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (7:00 AM-4:00 PM)
Starting Pay: $16.00/hr. (Paid Bi-Weekly)
To get in contact with a recruiter, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join CRST As A Safety Administrator?
- Two Weeks PTO Starting Day 1, Volunteer PTO Day + Your Birthday Off Each Year
- 401(K) Matching
- Generous Benefits Package
- 100% Paid Leave Through Our Parental Leave Policy
What Does a Safety Administrator Do At CRST?
The Safety Administrator is responsible for ensuring CRST is compliant with FMCSA regulations.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Assemble, audit and manage Driver Qualification File (DQF) in compliance with company policies and FMCSA regulations.
- Manage post hire compliance with DQF and driver personnel files, including annual reviews, license suspensions, hazmat certifications and renewed CDLs and physicals.
- Act as safety liaison between terminals, training, recruiting and operations personnel
- Assist with ensuring compliance with DOT medical requirements, including random drug and alcohol programs, physicals and return to work (RTW) processes.
- Assist with managing CSA programs, including processing and investigating roadside inspections and violations.
- Various tasks as assigned
- High School diploma or GED (required)
- Experience in a relevant transportation field
- Customer Service Experience
About CRST – The Transportation Solution:
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.