CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Process Improvement Manager
Job Summary: The Process Improvement Manager is responsible for supporting company goals through development and implementation of current, relevant, effective training curriculum and process documentation for CRST Integrated Solutions employees.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee training functions at all Integrated locations through conduct, supervision, and evaluation of employee training.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and company policies, including training initiatives for entry-level, orientation, recurrent, and remedial purposes; with an emphasis on developing employee skills in competencies required, including new hire fundamentals training, sales, customer service skills, and others to be determined.
- Facilitate the documentation and implementation of processes related to system training and utilization, workflows and organizational efficiency.
- Collaborate with management to provide ongoing coaching, development, and structured training to increase proficiency of existing employees.
- Provide feedback to managers for coaching documentation, Performance Reviews, and/or Disciplinary Action as needed.
- Identify, analyze, and re-design core business processes with the aim of achieving dramatic improvements in critical performance measures, such as cost, quality, service, and speed.
- Lead cross-functional teams to improve customer satisfaction, reduce costs, improve cycle time, and/or improve process efficiencies
- Analyze large sets of structured and unstructured data to perform analytics on data concepts and perform various analyses to promote profitability and cost control on existing contracts, as well as, assist with pricing for new and current efforts.
- Evaluate existing and new capabilities and establish new systems and processes for tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all data.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Other duties, within scope of role, as assigned.
- Some travel may be necessary.
- Provides leadership and supervision of the daily operations and work activity of a specific work group/function
- Writes appraisals, hires, fires, and disciplines with management approval
- Ensures quality and productivity goals are met
- Manages and communicates the daily and long term objectives that apply to the department
- Post new employee graduation, the Process Improvement Manager works with the employee's direct manager to advise on employment steps
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record of successful performance
- Leads with integrity and operates with a moral compass
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and is loyal
- Has aspirations for future success
- Commands a professional presence
- Manages, plans, and executes
- Drives for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Inspires, coaches, and develops others
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration and builds trust
- Manages conflict at all levels
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens and writes effectively
- Develops self through continuous learning
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.