CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Pricing and Contract Specialist
CRST the Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking for a talented Pricing Analyst to join our growing organization in Fort Wayne, IN.
CRST Specialized Solutions division is the carrier of choice for customers requiring on-site, high touch, and specialized handling. We manage deliveries for a wide range of products for the tech, communications, electronics, and healthcare industries (and many more). Our experienced drivers safely load, unload, and set up products for consumers and companies.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for preparing transportation and accessorial pricing in response to sales proposals, meeting the Company’s margin requirements, and satisfying various departmental guidelines.
What you will gain:
Our internal practices support the development of career paths and highly value promoting from within the organization. With various divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a complete benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, which begin after your first 60 days of employment.
- Increase efficiency and profitability through control and analysis of existing pricing.
- Support internal and external sales efforts on bid packages, and customer pricing.
- Analyze customer profitability.
- Prepare new and revised pricing responses based on written and oral communication with agents and internal sales personnel.
- Obtain a clear understanding of operational requirements and lead a discussion with operations on issues defining and affecting the operational model.
- Provide non-contractual, exception pricing within departmental guidelines.
- Interact with sales administration in the development of formal, written pricing responses.
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- 6-12+ months experience in a relevant field preferred
- AA or BA in relevant field preferred
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.