CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Parts Clerk in Chino, CA to join us.
Our team enjoys the following perks:
• $16.90 – $25.38/hr. Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly)
• 4/10 Work Schedule
• $2400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd And 3rd Shifts
• $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
• New Hires + Current Employees Get $1500 Each for Referrals
• Uniform Laundry Services
Additional benefits include:
• Formal Career Development Program
• Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
• 401(k) Matching
• Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To learn more about the position, text your name and zip code to Brandon @ 319-640-9262, or apply now!
Job Summary: The Parts Clerk is responsible for assisting the Parts Manager with the daily operation of the Parts Department.
Job Schedule: Sunday-Wednesday (6:00 AM-4:30 PM)
• Perform daily cycle counts while cleaning and organizing the parts shelves.
• Assist mechanics with identifying the correct parts needed to repair CRST equipment.
• Perform weekly purge of warranty parts that have been authorized to scrap by the Warranty Manager.
• Assist the Parts Manager with receiving stock orders which include counting and putting parts in the designated bin locations.
• Assist with quarterly parts inventory audits.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Forklift certification preferred
• General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors & trailers
• Pass CRST background check and drug screen
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
The pay range for this position is $16.90/hr – $25.38. A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range. For roles that are commission or bonus eligible, your recruiter can share more details regarding the specifics for these positions.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.