CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST The Transportation Solution is hiring for Internships!
Are you student looking to land an Internship for the Summer of 2024 where experience and fun are prioritized? CRST The Transportation Solution is a thriving and expanding private company in the Supply Chain Industry hoping to hire energetic and focused students. We are looking for students who can add value to our operations as you offer your critical lens into what we do well, while developing concepts around what we can do better! Our company has a positive and inclusive culture whereby we value each person and each voice, giving an ear to your solutions and ideas! Maybe you discover a more efficient way to design the delivery chain? Come on in, believe in your skills and apply them to help us out!
As a CRST Dedicated East Operations Intern you will be part of our Early Talent Program. Our Early Talent Program is CRST’s undergraduate summer internship program, where students are exposed to the transportation industry, engaged in real-world problem-solving, and immersed in social and educational opportunities with other interns. You will have the opportunity to work hand in hand with different business entities to accomplish company objectives and goals. The internship is an 8-10 week full-time position beginning in June located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
- Opportunity to build a base of operational knowledge and exposure to company processes & gain experience in the day-to-day operations of CRST.
- Learn and execute basic transportation management practices.
- Assist in creating efficient & effective utilization of company assets & equipment.
- Work with numerous different departments and develop effective communication skills.
- Present a capstone to Senior Business Leaders at the conclusion of the 8-week period
Housing assistance is available to candidates who meet eligibility requirements and are ready to really immerse themselves in a summer of Cedar Rapids FUN! Applicants must be an undergraduate student (enrolled in undergraduate courses), during the summer internship, to participate in the Early Talent Program. Interns who successfully complete the Early Talent Program are considered for full-time positions within CRST upon graduation with additional benefits.
- Exhibit a strong work ethic and loyalty
- Has strong aspirations for future success in business or management
- Pursuing a business-related degree ex. finance, accounting, management, communications, etc.
- Prior coursework, internship, or work experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve effectively.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, including Excel. Basic oral and written communication skills
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
Don’t delay! Apply today and join TEAM CRST SUMMER INTERN 2024 where our operations motto is "if you bought it, CRST brought it."
*Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if interested
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.