CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST ’s Home Solutions
Job Summary: The Operations Associate assists market management with the daily operational tasks of an assigned location. This involves customer support, interaction with local independently contracted motor carrier partners, and reporting oversight for all of our daily operations.
Starting Hourly Rate: $16.00
Shift Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday-Saturday 12noon – 8:30pm (Wednesday/Sunday off)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reverse logistics for returned items.
- Inventory count and audit.
- Assist with daily carrier check-in
- Assist management with daily operational tasks.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough fashion. This includes the timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner, and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business needs and assigned by management.
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Drive Team Focus
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position may require occasional lifting up to 50 pounds and/or moving up to 300 pounds using material handling equipment such as a dolly.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One or more years of logistics operations experience
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.