CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Are you ready to join the Home Solutuions Logistics Coordinator Team?
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nation’s leading transportation and logistics companies. Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 1,200 office employees, over 4,400 company drivers, and work with over 2,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
“The only thing BIGGER than our opportunities, is your POTENTIAL”
Job Summary: The Operations Associate assists market management with the daily operational tasks of an assigned location onsite at one of our applicance locations. This involves customer support, interaction with local independently contracted motor carrier partners and reporting oversight for all of our daily operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process cargo.
- Reverse logistics for returned items.
- Inventory count and audit.
- Assist with daily carrier load out.
- Assist management with daily operational tasks.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by management.
Warehouse Address: 2100 center square road suite 400 Logan township NJ 08085.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position may require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 300 pounds using material handling equipment such as a dolly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One or more years of logistics operations experience
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.