CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Job Summary: The Operations Associate assists market management with the daily operational tasks of an assigned location. This involves customer support, interaction with local independently contracted motor carrier partners and reporting oversight for all of our daily operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process cargo.
- Reverse logistics for returned items.
- Inventory count and audit.
- Assist with daily carrier load out.
- Assist management with daily operational tasks.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by management.
This is to fill an evening shift from 12 p.m. -9 p.m. Tuesday -Saturday
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position may require occasional lifting and/or moving up to 300 pounds using material handling equipment such as a dolly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One or more years of logistics operations experience
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.