CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Over the next few years, CRST The Transportation Solution will be implementing the significant enterprise-wide system and software upgrades. In support of this initiative and building a solution for our future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team.
Does this sound like you?
A learner who wants to expand their skill sets.
Passionate technologist focused on digital innovation and new technologies.
Eager to build new products and experiment.
Team Worker who is curious and collaborative.
A professional who is comfortable working independently, as well as within a global team – Onshore/ offshore.
Of course, it sounds like you.
Putting those traits to use…
This position is responsible covering the highest level of technical support for following areas: routing, switching, network security, voice and wireless technologies (technical and product support, planning of networks, product selection, validation, pricing etc.).
Work Location: This is a remote position.
- Planning and implementation of existing and new network infrastructure
- Identify and drive recurring issues to resolution
- Follow/maintain policies and procedures for installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting network hardware and software
- Understanding in OSI Network model with primary focus on the TCP/IP stack and the following network related services and protocols: TFTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, SYSLOG, MPLS, SCCP, SIP, H323, MGCP, BGP, OSPF, multicast, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, traffic-shaping, load balancing, etc.
- Conduct client needs analysis
- Document operational issues and solutions
- Load-balancing architecture, design, configuration, administration, deployment, and use
- Ensure that actions taken fulfill the requirements of IT policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the Network Manager
- 5+ years of previous network experience.
- Strong analytical skills are critical for identifying, troubleshooting and solving problems
- Strong oral and written communication skills (especially technical writing)
- Strong fluency in Cisco IOS/NXOS, Fortinet FortiOS and Dell OS10/OS6 from CLI and GUI
- Strong understanding of hypervisors and virtual technologies such as VMWare’s ESXi
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to function and contribute in a team environment
- Demonstrated project management skills
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but our influence is nationwide. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Benefits: Our benefits are designed with employees in mind. CRST offers competitive pay; major medical insurance, dental, vision, and a wellness plan; paid time off; 401(k); life insurance; and short-term disability.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.