CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Mobile Service Mechanic
CRST Equipment Solutions is actively seeking a Service Truck Tech in the Olympia, WA area – Apply today!
Why You Should Pick CRST:
- $27-$31.50/hr Starting Wages Based on Skill Set, Experience & Knowledge – We encourage technicians of all skill levels to apply!
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- The Latest Shop Tools & Equipment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K, $400 Referral Bonuses & Parental Leave)
- Boot Allowance and Uniform Laundry Service
- Structure Technician Development Plan
- Strong Safety Culture
- New Fleet & Collision Mitigation
- Overtime Offered
Job Summary: The Mobile Service Technician is responsible for performing preventative maintenance procedures and minor repairs on Class 8 tractors and trailers with little to no supervision.
Job Schedule: Sun-Wed (6:00 AM-4:30 PM)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish daily workload to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage vendor activities on the yard for multiple vendors.
- Provide ongoing customer management as the main point of contact for the customer.
- Enforce shop procedures and guidelines.
- Provide oversight, direction, feedback, work assignments, and technical support to drivers and end-users.
- Provide customer support for drivers while ensuring a great experience.
- Communicate status and needs with the Operations team.
- Provide continuous updates on issues that may impact the Operations team.
- Provide oversight to ensure the quality of work and all maintenance and safety procedures are being followed.
- Ensure safety, organization of work areas, and cleanliness of equipment and tools.
- Focus on continual process improvement.
- Coordinate performance of required maintenance and preventative maintenance services on fleet tractor-trailers as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Ensure lot checks are performed to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items, and verify load status.
- Operate Class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around the yard and into/out of service facility.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- 6-12+ months of experience in a relevant field required
- DOT compliant for repairs
- Clean driving record
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- Mechanical skills related to Class 8 tractor-trailers required
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills are needed
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.