CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Mechanics – Class A
Every technician is looking for that spot to park their toolbox and add value with their skills and experience. CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is just that place
We are seeking Trailer, Diesel, and Mobile Service Technicians for our shops located in some Top Ten Bucket List States! These positions offer great hours and amazing growth opportunities that align to your career goals. We believe our technicians are the "doctors of the trucking world," whom have an important job in keeping our trucks healthy, therefore, CRST lets it be known that our truck doctors drive our success! We are a company that leads with integrity and safety and create a culture that reflects said attributes. We recognize if we create a shop you want to be at every day, your skill sets and gifts will shine and grow. So, come grow with us and make CRST your home!
Sound like you? Please reach out to our recruiter Tara Yeager at email@example.com OR click APPLY to start your application!
Summary: We are responsible for general maintenance repair, preventative maintenance, and regulatory inspection and repair on a diverse fleet of tractors and trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining Class 8 trucks and trailers to ensure efficient, reliable, and safe equipment.
- Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
- Perform trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used, and general comments.
- Complete written preventative maintenance inspection forms.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
- Operate Class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around the yard and into and out of service facility.
- Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate basic shop tools to include: welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders, and other equipment as assigned.
- Four 10 hour shifts
- Competitive market-driven wages based on experience
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Boot and uniform allowance
- Technician development plan
- Advancement opportunities
- PTO – year 1
- Relocation opportunites
- High school diploma or GED is preferred. Will consider 3+ years of relevant work experience in place of the educational requirement.
- General mechanical skills relating to Class A vehicles and trailers.
Send resumes to Tara.Yeager@crst.com
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.