CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned transportation companies in the U.S.
CRST is seeking full-time Diesel, Trailer & Service Truck Mechanics across the nation.
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- Starting Wages $16-38/hr. (Paid Bi-Weekly) *Based on Experience*
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential for 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued at $4,000
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for Referrals
- Uniform Laundry Services
- Formal Career Development Plans
For more info call or text McCall at 319-440-1034 with your full name, city, state, and position title.
Learn more at https://crst.com/mechanic-careers/
Job Summary: Whether it’s preventative maintenance, repairs, or warranty work, CRST mechanics play a critical role in supporting our drivers and ensuring safety is at the core of all we do. We’ve had the lowest work comp percentages in the last 7 years.
With more than 16,000 pieces of equipment, no two days are ever the same! Mechanics at CRST maintain a variety of Cascadia Freightliners, Detroit engines, dry vans, flat beds, and refrigerated trailers.
- Perform vehicle maintenance and repair duties for the fleet of Class 8 tractors and trailers.
- Complete trailer and trailer preventative maintenance services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
- Identify and diagnose vehicle maintenance issues and perform repair services.
- Maintain written repair orders.
- Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items, and verify load statuses.
- Update the maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures, and service bulletins issued by CRST.
- Operate Class 8 vehicles and fleet equipment safely around the yard.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General mechanical skills relating to Class 8 tractors and trailers
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
- Must have minimum tool requirement
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.