CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – Market 2
CRST ’s Home Solutions – NAL division is focused on final-mile home delivery of big and bulky products . Home Solutions works with high profile retailers to deliver, install , and assemble large items like furniture, exercise equipment , and appliances. Th is valuable service helps our retail partners meet the needs of the growing home-delivery market.
Job Summary: The Manager – Market 2 is responsible for total oversight and management of an assigned location. Through effective relationship management with the customer, motor carrier partners and the corporate office, this position is accountable for ensuring excellence in the execution of all day-to-day operations. They act as a liaison between the Company, independently contracted motor carrier partners and the customer, with a focus on delivering cost-effective, timely and professional services to all end-customers. Compliance with all Company and customer policies and procedures must be enforced at each market.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accountable for the operational efficiency and quality of service against predetermined goals for a market.
- Reviews cost, quality, and customer service metrics and works always towards improvement. Acts upon deficiencies to ensure workload is being assigned to best-performing motor carrier partners.
- Validation of weekly motor carrier partner pay.
- Point of contact for assigned stores for basic issues regarding deliveries from the store.
- Address and resolve motor carrier partner questions and concerns.
- Compliance with obligations as outlined in client or third-party warehouse agreements.
- Professionally manage the coordination of load-out and ensuring everyone has assigned orders daily.
- Perform weekly inventory audit.
- Identify, escalate, and execute on management-approved opportunities for increased productivity for the account.
- Manage the day-to-day POD process including collection and weekly audit of documents.
- Responsible for the compliance of all administrative paperwork associated with business activity including, OSHA, carrier partner credentials and cargo paperwork if applicable.
- Seek and solicit local market independent motor carrier partners for contracting, following compliance objectives, operational standards, and cost efficiencies.
- Act as a liaison between local customers, warehousing partners, motor carrier partners and the CRST Home Solutions Corporate Office. Exercise professional judgment and diplomatic approach to issue management and resolution.
- Builds company image within market by collaborating with partners, customers and CRST Home Solutions management.
- If approved, hire, train and maintain on-going relationship with department staff. Includes training, development, and performance review.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner, and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by management.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five or more years of logistics management experience
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.