CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – IT Networks
Over the next few years, CRST The Transportation Solution will be implementing significant enterprise wide system and software upgrades. In support of this project, and of future needs, we are expanding our personnel and adding new positions within our Information Technology team, located in Cedar Rapids, IA or Atlanta, GA. We are seeking new IT skills and resources in the areas of help desk technicians, project managers, business process analyst, application administration and software development. It is an exciting time to join an organization who is investing heavily into the future, come and be a part of something big!
This Management role is responsible and accountable for providing leadership and direction to CRST’s IT Network team. This position drives success by setting direction, vision, and maintaining support of CRST’s networks.
- Select, train and develop team members to ensure personal growth and accomplishment of business objectives. Develop goals and objectives and provide guidance and coaching.
- Overall ownership of CRST’s network. WAN/LAN routing, switching, network security, voice and wireless technologies.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing all networks within CRST, both data and voice.
- Analyze, evaluate and recommend network strategies and technologies that will benefit CRST in both functionality and cost.
- Establish and drive success through KPI’s.
- Establish, document and maintain CRST network standards.
- Manage 3rd party vendors.
- Technical resource for projects that involve network architecture and design.
- Technical resource for the network team.
- Enterprise level networking experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in Cisco IOS/NXOS, Fortinet FortiOS and Dell OS10/OS6 from CLI and GUI
- Understanding of HyperConvgence and virtual technologies
- Effective oral and written communicator with skills to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Requires in-depth ability to lead, educate, and train others.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Industry watching for new technologies benefiting CRST.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the area of Computer Science, Information System Management, Engineering or Business.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, of which a minimum of 5 year was in progressively more responsible managerial position.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.