CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
Role Summary: This individual is responsible for all aspects of financial analysis of the various regions within the Dedicated Solutions West business. The individual also manages a team of 3-4 members of the FP&A department.
- Provide financial and analytical support to the executive teams (local and corporate)
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of the results against historical, planned, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision making
- Understand and monitor the key operating metrics of DSW’s regions and sites, and provide management with analysis to improve operating metrics
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to company managers in order to drive business results
- Plan, organize and coordinate the planning and forecasting processes
- Prepare financial and operational processes and provide recommendations for improvement resulting in increased efficiencies and cost savings
- Review pricing models and billing templates for new business opportunities
- Ensure integrity of the company’s financial information
- Perform ad hoc or specific “what if” analysis as needed
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA is preferred
- 3 or more years related experience
Did you know?
CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.