CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – Corporate Tires
Ready to join one of the biggest and fastest-growing transportation companies in the US?
CRST is looking for a Manager of Corporate Tires to join our team.
Get ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of our team!
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Compensation: $100,000-$105,000/year (Paid Bi-Weekly) *Note: A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range. For roles that are commission or bonus eligible, your recruiter can share more details regarding the specifics for these positions.
Job Location: Hybrid/WFH – Travel requirements are 75%+ across the US.
At CRST, we believe in providing exceptional perks to our valued team members. Here are some of the exciting benefits you can enjoy:
- We believe in the power of referrals, which is why current employees can earn $400 each for successful referrals.
- Enjoy a well-deserved work-life balance with 80 hours of PTO starting from day one, plus an extra free PTO day during your birthday month.
- Your health matters to us, which is why we offer comprehensive major health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Secure your financial future with our 401(k) plan, including a company match after just one year of employment.
- We support new parents by providing 100% paid leave through our parental leave policy, ensuring a smooth transition into parenthood.
- Embrace the “dress for your day” mantra, tailoring your attire to match each occasion and the people you’ll engage with.
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Manager of Corporate Tires oversees all aspects of the National Tire Account activity, including product pricing, performance, and process requirements, but also takes charge of managing future direct reports across the nation. They ensure clear documentation, measurement, and achievement of these requirements across the entire CRST Equipment Solutions enterprise, including the Vehicle Reliability Team (VRT).
- Manage National Tire Account activity performance, including product pricing, labor and service pricing, and business rules related to retreading and casing management, involved with VRT and product availability across the CRST enterprise.
- Document performance thresholds by tire brand and type for all equipment applications.
- Maintain a scrap analysis process targeted at increasing warranty recovery and accurately documenting the reason for each tire taken out of service.
- Lead the technician tire training program, including the development of materials, and ensuring technician vendor compliance.
- Perform physical audits at all direct retread supplier locations.
- Manage established tire inflation programs, evaluating results for performance adjustments.
- Review dealer network performance at internal and service provider locations, and travel to these sites to audit tire program execution.
- Provide leadership and supervision to future direct reports, including writing appraisals, making hiring and termination decisions, administering disciplinary actions, and ensuring quality and productivity goals are met.
- Fulfill travel requirements of up to 75%.
- Evaluating continuing actions to improve tire CSA scores.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
Preferred Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience with Class 8 tire distribution/manufacturing or related field required.
- To be eligible for this position, a high school diploma or GED is required.
- Successful completion of a CRST background check and drug screen is required.
- An associate degree or bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Commercial truck tire certificate/experience is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.