CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Logistics Coordinator II
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!
Job Summary: A Logistics Coordinator II is responsible for arranging the dispatch process via telephone. They act as a liaison between external customers and contracted motor carrier partners. This position serves as the first-point-of-contact for timely scheduling and delivery of cargo. The Logistics Coordinator II is also accountable for the administrative duties associated with the role including Proof of Delivery (POD)/delivery paperwork collection and auditing, data entry and file maintenance. They are also responsible for resolving escalated customer and motor carrier partner issues and mentoring and training for new coordinators
Salary – $18.00/hour Shift: 11:30am-8pm
Location: 21800 E 19th Ave, Aurora CO, 80019
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitor workflow and delegate using guidelines.
- Mentor and train newly hired and existing department staff.
- Resolve customer and motor carrier partner issues when escalated from Logistics Coordinator 1.
- Perform all duties of a Logistics Coordinator 1 including, but not limited to:
- Work closely with customers and motor carrier partners concerning cargo status and/or to obtain customer information necessary to complete delivery.
- Plan routes for received orders using computerized dispatching system to identify, group, track and report on cargo.
- Process changes such as rescheduling, order cancellation or modification, including all customer communication and follow-up.
- Act as a liaison between customers, clients, and carriers.
- Communicate with motor carrier partners using established guidelines.
- Effectively manage customer issues and complaints to resolution, as necessary.
- Ensures daily work assignments are complete; escalating if obstacles present.
- Timely communication provided to each internal department to address issues and /or complaints.
- Manage the day-to-day POD process, including collection and weekly audit of documents.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Advocate for a job well done
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Client Focus using your great interpasonal skills
- Ability to do maange many tasks at once
- Excited to Problem Solving
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; motivation;; safety focus; and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to fifteen pounds.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One year of experience in customer service and dispatch
For Colorado, the expected salary range for this position is $18/hr. . The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Standard Benefit Summary:
- Medical( PPO & HDHP), Dental, Vision insurance
- Telehealth services through Dr. on Demand, mental health services included
- Immediate PTO for newly hired employees
- Company paid life insurance based on salary
- Dynamic Company 401(k) plan with matching employer funds
- Short-term and Long-term disability coverage
- Optional voluntary benefits include: additional term life insurance, accident insurance, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program, 3 free counseling sessions for employee and all covered dependents in household
- Bridge Plan, medical discount program offered before major medical coverage begins
- Over 30,000 online employee discounts through PerkSpot
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.