CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Logistics Coordinator I
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!
WHY? Being a Logistics Coordinator at CRST Home Solutions is a great place to begin or re-enter your career pathway journey. If you are a college student looking to put into practice and build your communication and customer service skills while making money, come work at CRST. Explore what is available to you in the growing and successful field of transportation and logistics. This is the perfect way to familiarize yourself with what could be your life-long career.
MORE WHY! At CRST Home Solutions, you will develop transferable skill sets such as: communication, digital literacy, active listening skills, critical thinking, focusing on solutions, diplomacy and tact, prioritizing, and time management. Being a Logistcis Coordinator for CRST can lead to an amazing position both locally or throughout our Country as we have locations is California, Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, New York, and many more. This position is paramount for our stratgeic logistics plans, ensuring we are delivering on our promsies!
Job Summary: A Logistics Coordinator 1 is responsible for arranging the dispatch process via telephone. They act as a liaison between external customers and contracted motor carrier partners. This position serves as the first point-of-contact for timely scheduling and delivery of cargo. The Logistics Coordinator is also accountable for the administrative duties associated with the role including Proof of Delivery (POD)/delivery paperwork collection and auditing, data entry and file maintenance.
Job Details: Salary – 16.00-18.00/hour Location: 6329 S. 226th St, Suite 113, Kent, WA 98032
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with customers and motor carrier partners concerning cargo status and/or to obtain customer information necessary to complete delivery.
- Plan routes for received orders using computerized dispatching system to identify, group, track and report on cargo.
- Process changes such as rescheduling, order cancellation or modification, including all customer communication and follow-up.
- Act as a liaison between customers, clients, and motor carrier partners.
- Communicate with motor carrier partners using established guidelines.
- Effectively manage customer issues and complaints to resolution, as necessary.
- Ensures daily work assignments are complete, escalating if obstacles present.
- Timely communication provided to each internal department to address issues and /or complaints.
- Manage the day-to-day POD process, including collection and weekly audit of documents.
- Consistently meets or exceeds the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Completes all assigned tasks in a thorough and workmanlike fashion. This includes timely return of phone calls, emails, and customer, partner and internal inquiries.
- Creates a positive and professional work environment and leads by example.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all company and client information.
- Other duties as dictated by business need and assigned by management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to Detail/Quality
- Computer Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/ Reasoning Ability
- Standard – accountability and dependability; adaptability; communication; ethics and integrity; initiative/innovation; interpersonal skills; motivation; organization sensitivity; safety focus; and teamwork
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to fifteen pounds.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One year of experience in customer service or dispatch
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.