CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST the Transportation Solutions, Inc. is looking to add a Lodging Coordinator to join our growing organization in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Job Summary: The Lodging Coordinator is responsible for providing a great customer experience for our CRST guests visiting the Training Center, or staying in the dormitory or offsite hotels, by providing excellent customer service and presenting a friendly demeanor. The Lodging Coordinator is also the “first on the scene” resource in helping to resolve conflicts or issues between guests.
Hours: Sunday 7:00am – 7:00pm; Monday 7:00am – 1:00pm; Wednesday 7:00am – 7:00pm; Thursday 7:00am – 7:00pm
What you will gain: Our internal practices support the development of career paths, and highly value promoting from within the organization. With a variety of divisions and locations all over the United States, the potential for growth is limitless. We also offer a competitive compensation package, including paid training, paid time off, and a complete benefits package. This includes medical, vision, dental, and life insurance which all begin after your first 60 days of employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the check-in and check-out process for drivers for the training facility. Oversee custodial staff during your shift. Responsible to maintain a clean, professional facility.
- Register drivers into the facility in a prompt and compliant manner ensuring that the facility is utilized in the most economically proficient manner possible.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness with the check-in process, system, and written compliance procedures, ensuring that each driver is aware and signs for the rules and signs for their individual room supplies.
- Check the drivers out of the facility, processing each driver to ensure that the room and the appropriate room supplies are returned and accurately accounted for and signed as returned at check out.
- Ensure that maintenance immediately communicates all bed availability and the security of the room when empty.
- Operate the commercial washer and dryer. Clean and fold laundry and sort, count, and replace containers for storage and reuse.
- Ensure the security of the building and report immediately any issue that is a breach of the rules and security policy. Know all emergency procedures and reporting procedures.
- Log and store all lost and found items.
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to maximize relationships
- Previous experience in a related field preferred
- Customer service
- Retail, cashiering
- Basic computer skills, Excel preferred
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We are family-owned. We are dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA, but has nationwide locations. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.