CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Licensing Coordinator in Cedar Rapids, IA to join us.
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- Competitive Starting Hourly Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly)
- Current Employees Get $400 for Referrals
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Licensing Coordinator is responsible for licensing equipment to assure it is legal in all states traveled, keeping accurate records of all equipment, licensing, permits, and answering drivers’ questions.
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (7:30 AM-4:30 PM)
- Follow up with Driver Managers for citation payment options and set plans in place. This will also require working with Payroll to decide on payment deductions from the drivers’ pay for all operating companies.
- Address the drivers’ questions and concerns via email, phone, and in person.
- Maintain organized title filing and be able to pull for buyers until payment is received.
- Process toll violations for the entire company fleet across CRST.
- Continuously monitor toll accounts daily across 34 states/accounts to ensure funds will meet the needs of traveled units.
- Enter the fleet within state and local jurisdictions via the web database to avoid fines and additional fees for all state tolls.
- Enter and update vehicle information on toll sites when changes are applied to units.
- Worked with 3rd party collection companies to minimize fines, late fees, and further action taken against CRST.
- Process fines, citations, court dates, and collections with multiple jurisdictions.
- Track and facilities plates to the shops.
- Order MSO for new units.
- Prep all of the new unit documents and books and send them to the appropriate locations to ensure deadlines are met when new units are built.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pass CRST background check and drug screen.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- The ability to work on time-sensitive materials and meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience.
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.