CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Human Resources Generalist
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
Division Overview: Our Human Resources department serves all CRST companies—nationwide. HR focus areas include employee relations, corporate recruiting, employee payroll, leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and benefits. The HR team offers the resources CRST employees need to thrive.
The Human Resource Generalist’s role supports the Dedicated West division of CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc, providing professional and analytical guidance as well as overall Human Resources support for all office employees, managers, and drivers.
- Provide HR support, guidance, and training to both employees and management, including turnover, positive morale, employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and career pathing.
- Responsible for creating an environment of positive employee engagement.
- Provide direction and guidance to all levels of the organization regarding the resolution of (management and employee) issues.
- Assess and identify performance and organizational issues.
- Develop and recommend initiatives to positively impact the culture and working environment.
- Deliver training and/or instruction on materials related to HR practices.
- Compile human resource statistics and reports to monitor the effectiveness of organizational performance.
- Implement human resources policies, procedures, and programs to help root cause and resolve issues.
- Participate in regular meetings to proactively influence sound HR practices.
- Manage employee recognition program as well as generate and implement ideas for employee recognition events on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide support to the HRSC (Human Resources Service Center) and deliver a high level of customer service to assist with employees HR related questions and/or concerns.
Ideal Candidate Experience:
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP
The pay range for this position is $64,480 and $92,792. A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range. For roles that are commission or bonus eligible, your recruiter can share more details regarding the specifics for these positions.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for its strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.