CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST is looking for full-time Foremen to join our team in Manteca, CA.
Why Join CRST as a Foreman?
- Competitive Starting Wages (Paid Bi-Weekly) *A final offer amount is dependent on factors including prior relevant experience, knowledge, and location. Typically, selected candidates are hired at a rate between the minimum and midpoint of the range.
- 4/10 Work Schedule
- $2,400/Year Shift Differential For 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- $100 Yearly Boot Allowance
- $300 Yearly Tool Reimbursement
- Company-Paid Tool Insurance
- Transitioning Military Toolbox Program Valued At $4,000*
- New Hires + Current Employees Get $1,500 Each for Referrals
- Uniform Laundry Services
*CRST will provide apprentices and transitioning military with a fully stocked toolbox. After the employee has completed 24 months of employment, he/she will own the toolbox.
Job Schedules Available:
- Shop Foreman: $68,000-$85,000/yr. Starting Wages
- Mon-Fri (4:00 PM-12:30 AM) Eligible for Shift Differential
- Wed-Sat (6:00 AM-4:30 PM)
For more info text McCall at 319-405-1434 with your full name, city, state, and position title.
Stop by and meet Team CRST today at: 2577 W Yosemite Ave, Manteca, CA 95337
Learn more at https://crst.com/mechanic-careers/
What Does a Foreman Do At CRST?
The Foreman has overall responsibility for daily maintenance activities during a work shift. They ensure mechanics possess the necessary technical skills, adhere to established shop procedures, and provide direction and feedback.
Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Ensure mechanics have the right technical skill and comply with set shop procedures.
- Provide direction, feedback, and support to mechanics.
- Deliver key performance factors and ensure daily maintenance performance.
- Assign work tasks and participate in mechanic performance feedback and pay reviews.
- Ensure quality of work by following maintenance procedures.
- Provide technical support to mechanics and customer support to drivers.
- Promote shop safety, cleanliness, and track paid time off.
- Identify trends and lead process improvement teams.
- Facilitate daily and hourly information sharing.
- Perform other assigned duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years experience minimum with Class 8 tractors and trailers.
- Pass CRST background check and drug test
About CRST – The Transportation Solution:
Powered by the expertise of its Solutions Centers, CRST provides a broad array of transportation and logistics solutions including team expedited, flatbed, dedicated services, truckload capacity solutions, transportation management, high-value product white-glove services, and home delivery.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.