CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Fleet Manager – Independent Contactors
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated and problem-solving Fleet Manager – Independent Contractors. The hours for this role are Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm.
Job Summary: The Fleet Manager is responsible for managing and developing relationships with drivers to increase overall driver satisfaction and to improve driver retention. The position works closely with other departments to meet customer, driver, and company objectives and safety initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a board of 30-40 team driving trucks.
- Supervise on time pick-ups, deliveries, routings, and other transit time factors.
- Work with the customer service and load planning departments to ensure the delivery of freight and driver concerns.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of DOT regulations for over the road drivers including e-logs, permits, hazmat, weight restrictions, etc.
- Ensure DOT and company specific safety regulations are being followed.
- Work with the Maintenance department to keep equipment moving and serviced at an optimal level of performance
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a related field preferred
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous coaching or management experience required
- Basic computer skills required
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.