CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Fleet Manager I
CRST Dedicated Solutions East. is in search of a self-motivated individual with great relationship-building skills to join their team as a Fleet Manager.
Job Summary: The Fleet Manager is responsible for managing and developing relationships with drivers to increase overall driver satisfaction and to improve driver retention. This position will work closely with the customer providing proactive communication regarding service. This role will also be responsible for executing the planning function and will also work closely with other departments to meet customer, driver, and company objectives and safety initiatives.
Shift: 9pm to 6am. Monday-Friday
- Manage a board of 20-30 trucks.
- Supervise on-time pick-ups, deliveries, routings, and other transit time factors.
- Work with the customer service and load planning departments to ensure the delivery of freight and driver concerns.
- Communicate directly with the customer providing delays, service failures, issues that may arise, or any other details necessary regarding our service.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of DOT regulations for over-the-road drivers including e-logs, permits, hazmat, weight restrictions, etc.
- Ensure DOT and company-specific safety regulations are being followed.
- Work with the Maintenance department to keep equipment moving and serviced at an optimal level of performance.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 1-2+ years experience in management/transportation preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- AA or BA in relevant field preferred.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.