CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
This individual is responsible for extracting data, accounting, and timely and accurate financial analysis for the division.
- Provide financial and analytical support to the management teams.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of the results against historical, planned, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making.
- Perform ad hoc or specific “what-if” analysis as needed.
- Understand and monitor the key operating metrics of the divisions operating locations and provide management with analysis to improve operating metrics.
- Demonstrate insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools and concepts to provide practical counsel to company managers in order to drive business results.
- Prepare financial and operational processes and provide recommendations for improvement resulting in increased efficiencies and cost savings.
- Review pricing models for new business opportunities.
- Ensure integrity of the company’s financial information.
Experience, Education, Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Understanding of Generally Applied Accounting Principles, including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, monthly closing process, accruals and expense review, planning and forecasting
- Data analysis, research experience, and intermediate Excel skills.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.