CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Field Tire Manager – East Central US Region
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Field Tire Manager in the East Central US region to join us.
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
Compensation: Starting Salaries $75,000-$80,000/year (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Location: Must live or be able to travel via company vehicle in the East Central US region as this position requires 75%+ travel. This region includes Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Northern Texas. When not traveling, this position is remote.
Our team enjoys the following perks:
- Current Employees Get $400 for Referrals
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Starting on Day 1
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Medical, Dental & Vision
To get in contact with a recruiter, please text McCall Atwater at 319-440-1034 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Summary: The Field Tire Manager is responsible for ensuring that the CRST tire program is being adhered to at CRST internal shop locations, our outside dealer network, and our many customer sites.
- Ensure CRST tech training is up to date and documented.
- Conduct Tire Manual and TIA training with tire techs.
- Properly train techs on how to properly service tires both manually and with tire machines at the shops, including repairing tires.
- Conduct Tire Manual training at shops.
- Perform and document scrap reviews as well as track warranty dollars to be received by CRST.
- Perform physical audits of retread facilities within our dealer network.
- Audit dealer network performance at CRST internal shops, customer sites, and service provider locations.
- Travel to customer sites to review the tire program with the site managers and local vendors.
- Potential to spend full days performing fleet surveys and recording tire data.
- Conduct fleet surveys, track tire performance, and make recommendations to improve CRST’s tire program to reduce overall tire cost.
- Review CSA violations to determine where we need to implement measures to improve tire CSA scores.
- Travel requirement of up to 75% which includes visiting shop locations, our outside dealer network, and customer sites.
- Demonstrate and assist in changing and repairing tires at internal shop locations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Pass CRST background check and drug screen.
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- AA or BA in a relevant field preferred.
- TIA Certified Trainer certification preferred.
- Commercial Truck Tire experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.