CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Join one of the largest and fastest-growing, privately owned transportation companies in the US.
CRST is seeking a full-time Field Recruiter to join our team out of Riverside, CA.
Recruitment of student drivers, recent graduates, and military veterans seeking a career in the trucking industry with their Class-A CDL. Field recruiters will utilize all available recruitment practices needed to secure and close on candidates to join CRST including but not limited to, telephone calls, prospecting of leads, personal visits to driving schools, visits to military bases, conducting presentations to available candidates, hold seminars, attend job fairs, and to build a positive image and long-lasting relationships with receptive audiences within your area of responsibility.
Field recruiters will be expected to promote and maintain all applicable hiring standards as outlined by CRST International. Recruiters will be reimbursed .58/mile for travel, along with lodging, daily meals, and other expenses. You will be required to maintain company presence in the assigned geographic areas and focus on generating leads/applications that are processed and completed by you or a call center recruiter. A typical schedule of a field recruiter is away from home (traveling) Monday-Friday, home weekends. Some Saturdays will be necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to driver training schools, job fairs, and work industry trade shows as needed representing CRST.
- Making student presentations at driving schools.
- Establishing a working business relationship with key contacts at driving schools.
- Presence at job fairs, truck shows, or other events in an assigned geographic region as needed.
- Create a weekly/monthly schedule of your visits. Ensure you are efficient and cost-effective.
- Conduct personal interviews daily with prospective candidates.
- Process applications for new hires and rehires, including experienced drivers.
- Complete application reviews to include Various consumer reports from CRAs.
- Review applications of prospective hires, and make the determination if the applicant meets pre-qualifications.
- Ensure and maintain all contact with interested applicants and assist in onboarding processes.
- Document and track all efforts designed to promote or generate hires into CRST.
- Work with drivers or applicants during the hiring process and be able to explain CRST’s operating policy and safety standards to drivers.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Proven track record of successful performance (preferred within the field recruiting industry)
- Leads with integrity and operates with a moral compass
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and is loyal
- Has aspirations for future success
- Commands a professional presence
- Drives for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens, and writes effectively
- Develops self through continuous learning
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA but has locations across the nation. Our midwestern hometown is known for its strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Learn more about this career path and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.