CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Facility Maintenance Technician
What is the role?
CRST at the Riverside, CA location is looking to hire an in-house maintenance technician to oversee minor repairs, manage and coordinate any major maintenance issue, and greet people as they enter the facility as well! We are really looking for a people person who also has the skills of basic maintenance.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues
- Repair faulty equipment and damaged structures, and manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality
- Plan and schedule repairs
- Perform general maintenance tasks including, landscaping/ repair, basic drywall repair, painting, and carpentry.
- Provide a friendly greeting to all guests entering the Training Center and answer all phone calls to the front desk providing quality customer service and transfer to the appropriate station as needed
- Provide direction to guests as to where they need to be for training, orientation, shop, or shuttle services.
- Assist with guest mail services for letters and packages
- Assist guests with amenities including but not limited to grill kits, television remotes, vending machine issues and refunds, change machines, game room and entertainment items, movie room, laundry machines, and other items as necessary
- Facilitate the resolution of conflicts between guests by being a neutral intermediary and a calming influence
- Check CRST guests into and out of the Training Center by entering their information into the system completely and accurately
- Other Lodging coordination needs
- Schedule and coordinate various Transportation Operations
- Manage and maintain various facility operations such as an order for maintenance issues in the building and provide direction to maintenance staff. Provide direction to outside vendors in the building setting up service or for repairs. Stock and organize incoming supply orders in a neat and orderly fashion. Maintain a clean and clutter-free front desk work area. Run and distribute operations metrics reports in a timely manner as required or requested by Management, Recruiting, and Operations
- Relevant maintenance experience
- Great customer service and people skills
- Hospitality experience
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.