CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Experienced Inside Sales Representative
As an Experienced Inside Sales Representative, you will work in a fun and fast-moving environment!
Job Summary: Our Inside Sales team is made up of hungry and competitive individuals who build and manage their own book of business. This is a revenue generating position so that CRST stays a thriving organization for our community and employees.
Pay: Competitive base salary based on applicable experience
Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa (in office)
Currently hiring for classes starting: September 12th, 2022.
At CRST, we understand the desire to control your professional career path. As a result of that understanding, we have designed a paid training program to teach you the skills needed to be successful. Not ready to start this month but you are interested in learning more about this opportunity? No problem, we have ongoing monthly start dates that provide the flexibility you need to make a career change.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Through high-velocity prospecting, you will aggressively complete outbound calls that result in new customer accounts being opened.
- After negotiation training and closing techniques, you will negotiate pricing with the customer and carriers.
- Full-cycle management of your book of business; this means from the time the load is booked to the time the load is successfully executed. Communicate & collaborate across internal functional areas as needed.
- Ensure all carrier paperwork is accurate and complete. In turn, the customer’s billing and payment will process efficiently.
- No travel required.
Who we are looking for:
- Individuals who are looking for a base salary plus commission pay structure
- You will have the unlimited earning potential that leads to financial independence.
- Competitive and highly driven individuals with strong persuasion skills
- You will be financially rewarded by solving business problems that will increase loads sold per day.
- Goal-oriented people who are adaptable
- You will be presented each day with a new business opportunity that needs a different solution. Help establish a long-term strategy for success.
- Charismatic communicators and competitive salespeople who can relay their passion on every call, every day
- You will help CRST change lives.
- People who are motivated to help drivers be successful by presenting them with business opportunities through CRST
- You will be aligned to exciting and important work and help others be successful.
- Those who can leverage a variety of technology platform
- You will communicate and share business opportunities that meet the drivers where they are.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of applicable experience
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test. For this position, CRST does not currently, nor in the future, provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.