CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Driver Services Representative
Driver Services Representative
Are you looking for a career that offers a unique schedule and a longer weekend? Enjoy problem-solving and creating real-time solutions for your team? Our Driver Services Representatives support driver success and build meaningful relationships with departments across the enterprise without the traditional 9-5 schedule! Learn how to troubleshoot driver needs and identify opportunities to improve processes that will ensure we meet our promises and deliver success for customers around the country.
The schedule is 48 hours one week, 32 hours the next.
- Sunday – Tuesday, e/o Saturday (8:00pm – 8:00am)
Job Summary: The Driver Services Representative is responsible for the supervision of daily driver activities and assigned equipment. This includes dispatching freight, load building, customer service, counseling drivers on safety and policy issues, payroll and billing, safety management, and other related activities.
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
To be successful in this role, team members must serve as a resource for our drivers. Our Driver Services Representative’s main goal is to positively impact our driver experience through creative problem-solving. Our drivers success turns into CRST following through on our customer commitments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple boards of drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability.
- Perform all aspects of customer service including, load booking and service notification.
- Responsible for follow-through of daily plans for equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization.
- Act as liaison between the customer, drivers, and internal departments.
- Develop relationships with drivers to develop better performance and encourage retention.
- Process inbound and outbound calls, messages, forms
- Ensuring drivers’ adherence to applicable transport regulations (e.g., Hours of Service compliance).
- Monitoring, correcting, and improving driving behaviors and operations
- Mentoring, coaching, and rewarding drivers
- Proven track record of successful performance
- Leads with integrity and operates with a moral compass
- Exhibits a strong work ethic and is loyal
- Has aspirations for future success
- Commands a professional presence
- Drives for results with an appropriate level of urgency
- Maximizes relationships, fosters collaboration, and builds trust
- Communicates effectively – speaks with impact, listens, and writes effectively
- Develops self through continuous learning
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for its strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Learn more about this career path and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.