CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
CRST is looking for a high-energy and resilient Driver Recruiter to sell driving opportunities and to be the kick-starter for someone to start a new career. If you are passionate about helping others find a fulfilling and rewarding career, you will want to check out this opportunity!
Job Summary: The Driver Recruiter is responsible for identifying, sourcing, and recruiting Class A company drivers, owner-operators, experienced fleet owners, lease purchase drivers, and rehires. This individual acts as the face of CRST to sell the company proposing any and all opportunities to viable candidates. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relationship-building skills to find qualified drivers.
Job Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Compensation: Hourly + Commission
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified candidates via applicant database, leads, advertising, social media, etc.
- Maintain a database of driving candidates and review applications to conduct telephone interviews daily with prospective driving candidates
- Complete background checks including: personal records, Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs), and Drive-A-Check (DAC) reports
- Review and process applications of prospective hires and determine if the applicant is qualified
- Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants
- Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate
- Track incoming calls generated from all forms of advertising
- Explain the company’s operating policies and safety standards to applicants and work with candidates who have questions or concerns
- Manage travel arrangements and coordinate with new hires on the onboarding process
- Work closely with company operations for the onboarding process and hiring needs
- Work with training schools and outside agencies as needed to identify new applicants, representing CRST
- Maintain standards as outlined by CRST policy and standards in regards to the hiring of drivers
- 6-12+ months experience in a relevant field
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service or sales experience
Learn more about this career path and apply now!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.