CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
The Driver Manager is responsible for nightly supervision of driver and scale house activities and assigned equipment. This includes close coordination with customer operations, dispatching freight, load building, customer service, counseling drivers on safety, and other related activities.
- Manage drivers and scale house personnel to ensure high delivery of customer service.
- Perform all aspects of dedicated customer service including, load booking and service failure resolution.
- Manage nightly planning of equipment and drivers while ensuring high utilization.
- Act as liaison between the customer, drivers, and internal departments.
- Develop relationships with drivers to improve driver performance and encourage retention.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed.
- Help create and manage customized Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to help ensure goal attainment.
Experience, Qualifications, Education:
- 1-2+ years experience in management or transportation preferred
- HS Diploma or GED required
- AA or BA in a relevant field strongly desired
Did you know?
CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.