CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Director – Agent Development
Corporate Overview: CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is delivering promises and driving success so we can all have what we need to live and thrive. We need talented individuals to help us bring this vision to life.
Divison Overview: CRST’s Flatbed Solutions division hauls freight on flatbed trailers. We specialize in hauling metal and construction products, machinery, and over-dimensional and overweight freight. This important service is an important part of CRST’s driving solutions.
Role Summary: The Director – Agent Development acts as the tactical and strategic leader for CRST Flatbed Solutions, Inc. Agent recruiting activities. In collaboration with the Vice President – Sales and Marketing as well as the team of Agent Development Managers, this role will drive growth in our agent network size and breadth of customer relationships, while supplying our agents opportunity to grow their business. This leader will be responsible for identifying and leveraging all lead generation, marketing, partnerships, technology to drive improved agent network metrics. This position will have 18 direct reports (Agent Development Managers) and is responsible for driving team success through training, support, and delivering accountable performance expectations.
- Leadership and training of the Agent Development Management (ADM) team.
- Formulate direction and policies of the department focused on productivity, execution, and accountability.
- Partner with the ADM’s to assist with closing agents/ small fleets.
- Responsible for managing the nationwide recruiting efforts of partner agents.
- Formulate strategies and manage recruitment activities and events across all steps of the agent recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop a strategic social media plan to advance CRST’s agent development objectives.
- Determine proper qualifications of partner agents and work within federal and company requirements to ensure company goals are met.
- Monitor new agent performance at 45 day/90 day/6 month intervals.
- Manage, present, and drive recruitment metrics across the lifecycle of the recruitment process.
- Collaborate with adjacent peers in shared process responsibilities within the recruiting process to drive compliance, cycle time performance, and overall success of agents.
- Assist in generating and managing the departmental budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience within a transportation company with an agent model.
- 5+ years in a sales management role, preferably working with remote sales staff.
- HS Diploma or GED is required, and AA or BA in relevant field is preferred.
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to provide the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
This role is not open to individuals in Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit phg.tbe.taleo.net.